10 September 2009

Journey to the south

On my way down to London. It's always a bliss to travel on train in midday midweek. I'm one of the only four passengers in this carriage. No little kids no drunk teenagers to spoil the mood and scenery. Choose to take the longer journey from moor street to London marylebone cos it's so much cheaper. I can't believe I'm only paying 3pds for this journey down to london! It's a sunny day when I left so t shirt and short are the obvious choice. Went past some gorgeous country side, rolling green farms with sheep and cow roaming around in the sun. Had a can of coke and a pack of walkers while enjoying the journey. A long weekend after a long tiring oncall rota, I'm gonna be generous to myself this weekend. If I can't treat myelf well how can I be kind to my patients? Lol finding excuses - I'm not bad at all ei! Thanks to iPhone I can now blog anywhere when I'm in the mood. However I still need to figure out how to add images on the posts so for time being iblogging is gonna be plain words and no pics which is a shame cos it'd be nice to be able to share what I see contemporously and instantaneously. Reaching soon gotta start thinking what to do later. Maybe a musical :)

2 comments: