04 June 2009

Messy Messy Messy

I hate unpacking, such a mess! Clothes, shoppings, food, books... they're everywhere. What's making it worse - I was rushing out 2 months ago to catch the train to the airport so it wasn't too tidy to begin with. On top of that, there are tonnes of letters, parcels, leaflets, bank statements, junk mails to be sorted out, arghhh that's going to take me hours. For once I wish Royal Mail and Amazon aren't that efficient, they could've send all the stuffs late but not these few days when I just arrived.

Who wants to be my one-day-maid? I'll pay him/her good money to unpack, tidy up and do my laundry for me! Or who has a magic wand that I can borrow, with a wave and everything goes to where they belong! Ah daydreaming, better start doing it myself NOW!




'Fresh' from Amazon/Borders/Kinokuniya/MPH/Times. Some extra nutrients for the brain for the next few months!

.

6 comments:

  1. sponsor my air ticket, I'm willing to clean up for you!!! Lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 叶子: Lol, an airticket, Missy JN! When I'm getting my Britisth consultant grade pay that's not a problem at all :P

    Chris: Finshed unpacking few days ago. Just that stuffs that I ordered from amazon/hmv/zavvi keep coming one after another, so parcels of different sizes still comes in every other day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The Traveler's Wife" is a nice one. "A Child Called It" is just so sad and disturbing! The writer Dave Pelzer wrote 3 books about his abusing mother during his childhood. First book is written about his days as a child, second book when he was a teenager and the third when he's an adult. Get all three! It's titled "The Lost Boy", and "A Man Named Dave".

    "To Kill A Mockingbird" is great! Actually, I'm an avid reader and would spend hundreds every month for books. I have been trying very hard to resist not to walk into a bookstore. Hehehe...

    Have you read any book by Jodi Picoult? She is great! You have to read her "My Sister's Keeper" and if you love it, continue with "The Perfect Match". Her other books are good too like "The Pact", "Change of Heart".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Calvin: Wow, you must heva a huge library of books, I'm impresssed. Thanks for all the recommendation, I will look up for those books you recommended. "My Sister's Keeper" sounds like an interesting one - a harvest child for organ donation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah... so many shippings.. wat had u ordered?

    ReplyDelete