19 June 2009

My Swimming Partner

After rejoining Bannatyne's health club, I have been going for my daily swim religiously. Many reasons behind to motivate me: I love swimming, need to get in shape and to shed some fat gained back home in the last 2 months, good location of the club, and last but not least - I've got gorgeous swimming partners. Not anyone great, just celebrities such as Rihanna, Lady GaGa and Britney ;) They sing to me with much enthusiasm underwater!

Cheeky me. Right, serious talking now. Introducing this great gadget I got myself last week - Speedo Aquabeat waterproof MP3 player. Great company while you're in the pool or during any wet activities. Comes with a floatable main body, and a tight fitting earphones. All parts are waterproof and comes with Speedo's 1 year warranty. 1GB/500 songs, 9hrs playback time, sufficient to swim across the Atlantic!






.

2 comments: