20 May 2009

If only






If only I am a little prettier, I would’ve been a supermodel
If only I am a little smarter, I would’ve won the Nobel prize
If only I am a little taller, I would’ve been a basketballer
If only I am a little slimmer, I would’ve fit into that skinny jeans
If only I am a little richer, I would’ve bought a multinational company
If only I am a little stronger, I would’ve conquered the Everest
If only I think a little bit less about if only
I would’ve been a better me





.

2 comments:

  1. wow....I have been reading. I didn't know u can be so deep one leh. Ya, a lot of it is very well written!!! keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello John! Thanks for the compliment :) I will try, if only I have constant supply of inspiration. I'm sure I'll have if I open my eyes wide to see and feel! Time to grow up and see the world from another angle don't we?

    ReplyDelete